Wednesday 2 March 2011

Daily Weigh Ins........

They freak me out because my weight goes up and down like a yoyo but the Dukan man says I should weigh myself everyday for the 'Attack' phase (every time I say that I do a judo chop.....just me then!)

Well Tuesday I weighed in and I'd lost 6lbs and today it was 2lbs down! WHAT THE DEUCE?? 8lbs in 2 days....I fear my scales are amiss but STILL woohoo!

I do realise that the 1st week loss of any diet is mainly water but bloody hell....Severn Trent must be furious I was stockpiling that much.

Tis relatively easy so far....totally restricted but I feel far more in control (this is a good thing!). Food wise I’ve had chicken, turkey, yogurt, a smidge of cottage cheese and I did break yesterday with a ¼ of a gherkin spear (downward spiral). Also had I read the book properly I would have remembered you have to have 1 ½ tbs of oat bran a day. The book recommends you make a galette with it....a galette you say? A pancake? I’M IN!!!

You mix the oat bran with 1 egg, a bit of quark and some sweetener/or salt to taste and cook in a non stick pan....good for breakfast. Or you can make porridge with it or stir through yogurt, the idea being it fills you up and helps to keep you...*ahem* regular! (Ewwwwwwwwww!!)

Anyway.....that’s all I have to say.........so far so good.

Anon pickles....xx

1 comment:

  1. well done:D the food doesnt sound too bad at all,except for the porridge,i fucking hate it!!! went to a "wildlife school" for a year (when young)and porridge was veeeeeery relevant for outdoor life,it seemed...since then...YUCK!
    keep up good work:)have a smashing weekend too!

    ReplyDelete